Monday, February 12, 2007

<--Gridlock Practice D1vsD2 On the 4th I headed back down to Charlotte for another practice. This time it was Mrs. Valle who picked me up from the airport. I was shocked at her knowledge of paint ball and how much she loves the sport. She told me both her son's are on Gridlock and since they care about it so much, so should she! She let me stay at her house and in the morning Nick from (D1), Anthony (D1), Mr. Valle and I left for Greensville. We would practice on the L.A field layout that had been prepared for us. We were separated into our divisional classifications. The D1 team didn't go easy on us. From 10 to 4 we scrimmaged and out of the whole, my squad only won a quarter of our points. It wasn't a let down since we got to play a clearly stronger team in technical skill and speed, but let just say that it was rough day for all of D2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home