Wednesday, November 29, 2006

<--Mix Match

I just finished playing Beast Nation's Mix Match tournament. It was a great way to get rid of some rust and steam at the same time. Jp from Skorpion and I played together and since we both play in the Cxbl we were forced to face the hordes of of newbs. For those who don't know, the Mix Match rules state team size depends on the classification of the players. And as such, teams can only be consisted of the following: 2 CXBL (canada's NXL) players, 3 MXL Or Novice RBL Or LPI (smaller 5man leagues), 4 Rookie players, or 5 starter or 5 RecBall players (In this category only 2 electro markers are allowed and no tourny experience). I'm really happy with the way I played and I think my training has a lot to do with it. I've cut my body fat by going to the gym and doing cardio regularly and it really helped me. In two cases in particular, I was faced against 3 and 4 adversaries and yet I was still able to overcome. The only thing I really regret is getting eliminated in our two final games, but I'll blame that on the winter season. In the end, although we didn't win the tournament our team still took first amongst the 4 2 man teams. If I get pictures Ill post them. If you got some send them to my email at: mathieuchow@sympatico.ca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home