Wednesday, October 04, 2006

<-- Mexico City

I landed in Mexico City yesterday. I met up with Alexandria (my girlfriend) and her friends and we went out to a nice Italian restaurant for supper. Yes, I know, silly of me to go to an Italian place but it was Danika's (alexandria's neighbor and friend) birthday. The food was really good and really cheap! I had duck raviolli and Alex had pizza and we had some awesome spanish wine mix that looked and tasted a lot like sangria but wasn't. I got to remember to try to make the garlic bread they served us. What made it special is that they roasted a full garlic clove which we used to butter the bread. I never knew garlic could get that creamy! The house we live in is really strange, as soon as Alex gets back I will make a video of the house, you have to see it to believe it. It seems the builders never heard of the expression think before you do, as many parts of the house seem rushed and mismatched. For the paintball portion of this blog entry I have chosen a few fields I want to go play at. Diversion En Gotcha and Pgp adventure park both look pretty great. Now I just have to call and ask for the members night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home