Wednesday, July 26, 2006

<--Mirabel Practice 23rd

We had a small reserved practice Sunday as we were unable to get the Laval Skorpions to come out and play. I've taken the task of filling the back centre position on our team as I feel the team is lacking in this department. I've got to say it is quite nice to be able to clean up and finish games from this position as you really feel you have the support of your team when doing so. I'm still working on my breakouts as they aren't as precise as I would like them to be. My communication needs more work as well but I believe it will come with time and getting to know my team. Overall the practice was good and I feel NRG got to deal with some of our key issues. As we were watching little Chris play from the control tower on the X-Ball field, Steven decided to beat up a little kid. Here's the pics for your enjoyment.

Photo of: Steven beating our supporters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home